The main reasons for fast damage of vibrating screen mesh are unqualified quality of vibrating screen mesh, tensioning force of vibrating screen mesh, incorrect direction of vibrating motor, accumulation of clay, etc.
1. Insufficient tensioning force of vibrating screen mesh causes vibration of vibrating screen mesh, and usually fractures or damages occur along the edge of the screen or the edge pressing strip.
2. Unqualified quality of vibrating screen mesh, vibrating screen mesh generally has an upper screening layer and a lower stress layer, and it is required that these 2 layers are closely adhered.
If the pre-tensioning process of the vibrating wire mesh screen is poor, when the stress layer at the bottom of the vibrating screen is tightened, the screening layer is not tightened, the throwing force of drill cuttings during operation is greatly reduced, and the vibrating wire mesh screen cannot discharge drill cuttings.
3. Incorrect direction of vibrating motor. When debugging the direction of the vibrating motor, the on-site operators rely on the experience of using single-axis vibrating screens or linear vibrating screens in the past, thinking that as long as the drill cuttings move forward, they are doing it right. However, this method is not applicable to translational elliptical vibrating screens.
If the electric motor rotates inwardly by mistake, although the ejection angle is also 45° forward, the drill cuttings have a force to roll backward, and the forward movement speed of the drill cuttings is much slower. They stay on the vibrating wire mesh screen for a long time and may even prevent drill cuttings from being discharged.
4. Accumulation of clay. If the vibration amplitude is too small, it is difficult to screen under polymer drilling fluid conditions, and it is difficult to effectively overcome the adhesion force of drill cuttings (clay), resulting in the pile-up of drill cuttings on the vibrating wire mesh screen and rapid damage to the vibrating screen mesh.
1. When the sieve box is running, press the stop button on the electric control box. At this time, the vibrating screen will gradually stop. Observe the elliptical trajectory formed on the side plate when the vibrating screen is running. Rolling towards the sand outlet is the correct direction.
2. Remove the vibrating motor cover and check whether the eccentric block rotates outward.
3. Exchange any two phase wires in the power supply of the electric control box. Spread some sand on the vibrating screen mesh and the way that sand is discharged faster is the correct direction.
4. Increase the vibration amplitude;
5. Use sprayed water to rinse the vibrating screen mesh and drill cuttings to reduce the viscosity of drill cuttings, but this method is only applicable to situations where water is allowed to be added;
6. Adjust the angle of the vibrating screen mesh at the sand discharge port downward, which is conducive to the gravity discharge of rock fragments, but it may cause slurry running;
7. Replace the mesh size of the vibrating screen mesh or adjust the flow rate of a single screen to ensure that the flow cessation point of the drilling fluid is close to the outlet of the vibrating wire mesh screen, so that the drill cuttings can be easily discharged under the lubrication of drilling fluid.