1. It is strictly forbidden to tension on the side of the non-positioning block to avoid installation errors.
2. It is strictly forbidden to install the upper edge of the urethane screen on the bottom of the upper end surface to prevent the upper edge from leaking.
3. It is strictly forbidden to hook the press plate into the edge groove of the net, so as to avoid damage to the net surface due to slurry leakage.
4. It is strictly forbidden to dislocate the screen rod and the urethane screen rod to avoid dislocation wear.
5. Check the tension of the screen to avoid too loose tension. The looseness of the screen will cause the "secondary forced hitting" of the urethane screen on the surface of the screen, which will seriously affect the efficiency and service life of the screen.
6. Check that the tension of the screen is not too high. Excessive tension will affect the service life of the polyurethane mesh screen, or even directly damage the screen.
7. Avoid concentrated washing. The uneven distribution of the slurry will cause partial concentrated washing of the screen and shorten the service life of the pu screen. If concentrated washing occurs, please improve the structure of the feeder, or use it upside down regularly.
Any product is constantly being updated. Mesh screens are formed by addition polymerization of organic diisocyanate or polyisocyanate and dihydroxy or polyhydroxy compounds.
According to the different raw materials used, there are products with different properties. In order to meet the needs of customers, the oil resistance of urethane screens is also enhanced, as follows:
1. Polyurethane screens are generally of two types: polyester type and polyether type. Polyurethane mesh can be used to make plastics, rubber, fibers, rigid and flexible foams, adhesives and coatings, etc.
2. Polyurethane screen products have excellent characteristics such as high strength, heat insulation, sound insulation, flame retardant, cold resistance, anti-corrosion, non-absorbent, and simple and quick construction.
3. It has become an indispensable material in construction, transportation, petroleum, chemical industry, electric power, refrigeration, etc.
4. The use environment in the application is relatively complicated, and it is inevitable to contact with oil stains. Does oil stains affect the use of pu screens? Polyurethane is a high molecular polymer made of polyisocyanate and polyether polyols. Oil stains are absolutely influential.
5. Through a large number of experiments: the oil resistance of polyurethane products is better than that of nitrile rubber, and the aging resistance is better than that of natural rubber and other synthetic rubbers. In terms of hydrolysis resistance, acid resistance and alkali solution corrosion resistance, polyether type PUR is better than polyester type PUR.
It can be seen that the oil resistance of urethane screen is relatively higher than that of other materials, which can meet the requirements of customers, so that it can maintain good performance even when screening more complicated products.