PU mesh, one of the screening equipment, needs to be able to transport the materials on the screen. In the process of movement, the materials on the screen will produce sliding friction force, rolling friction force, impact force, wear, and corrosion, which can shorten the service life of the screen. Thus, the screen is required to be easy to disassemble and replace, wear-resistant, corrosion-resistant, impact-resistant and have a good quality of self-cleaning and long service life. The PU mesh can meet the above or so needs.
According to the structure of the PU mesh, it can be divided into four types:
1) Inlay type.
2) Bolt connection.
3) Crimp connection.
4) Sieve-hook connection.
1. Long service life with great carrying capacity. The pu mesh elastic sieve plate adopts steel rope as the skeleton materials, coupled with the fact that PU itself has a high elastic modulus, high strength absorption impact and high wear resistance, so it has a high tensile strength, whose carrying capacity is more than 2.5 times that of rubber sieve plate. Its service life is 8-10 times higher than that of ordinary metal sieve plate, 3 time that of stainless steel screen and 3.9 times that of natural rubber, which is now the most wear-resistant screen material in the world. The pu mesh material of the product is a polymer organic elastomer, which has excellent wear resistance, flex resistance and carrying capacity. The production raw materials in pu mesh manufacturers are specially treated to ensure that they won't delaminate under long-term alternating loads.
2. High screening efficiency. The internal side of the sieve plate has self-cleaning performance with high screening efficiency while not blocking holes. Due to the strong water permeability of PU and the large cone angle of the sieve hole (140°), it can effectively prevent the adhesion of wet fine particles. Thus it fits for screening and grading wet fine particles and materials. Anpeng PU mesh adopts imported raw materials, and its elastomer and its own good tension performance can help effectively avoid blocking holes under the dynamic conditions.
3. Wide scope of application with strong pu screen mesh professional adaptability, suitable for any type of vibrating screen machine and measurable mechanism. PU meshs are professionally applied in hydropower stations, building materials and other metal beneficiation industries. The screening of various materials in the range of 0.1mm-170mm, whether dry sieve or wet sieve, does not affect the screening efficiency. Dehydration and deselection in the range of 0.5m-3mm, more fully show the superiority of PU mesh surface. The product is water-resistant, corrosion-resistant, aging-resistant, easy to replace and maintain. PU density is small (1.32kg/m3), lighter than metal screen surface, can reduce production unit consumption, so it can adapt to the large-scale development requirements of the sieve machines.
4. High screening accuracy. The production craftwork of PU mesh adopts the method of mold casting molding with accurate pore size and high screening quality, and the particle size of the material screened from it can greatly meet the users' requirements. With simple installation and be easy to replace and overhaul, the product fits for any type of screening machine, and the workload of on-the-spot installation,replacement or maintenance is largely reduced due to its light weight.
5. Low working noise, in line with national specifications of environmental noise standards. According to the actual measurement, instead of using metal sieve plate, the same screening machine which uses PU mesh can reduce noise by 5-20 decibels. At the same time, it can significantly reduce dust flying to provide a quiet and clean working environment for production site.