1. Diamond -shaped anti-blocking industrial screen mesh: If the stone gradation requirements are high and there are many flake materials, the diamond-shaped anti-blocking industrial screen should be preferred, such as stone screening in highway asphalt pavement;
2. Triangular anti-blocking industrial screen mesh: Triangular anti-blocking industrial screen using triangle mesh wire fabric is also suitable for screening with high gradation requirements, but it is mainly used for screening of stone particle size less than 8mm;
3. Square mesh screen: Generally speaking, if the stone particles are relatively regular and dry, and there are not too many flakes, a rectangular mesh screen can be used;
4. Wave-shaped anti- blocking industrial screen mesh: For intermediate screening, such as adding another screening between the coarse screen and the fine screen, it is recommended to use a wave-shaped anti-blocking hole screen, which has the advantage of high screening efficiency. The screening of materials with more dust, such as the screening of tailings.
1. The appearance and installation dimensions of the screen like harp wire screens mainly refer to the length and width of the screen. It should be noted that the length in the tension direction of the screen should be the inner size of the screen box minus 25-45mm to ensure the installation of the screen. can be tensioned.
2. The mesh size of the screen.
3. The position and size of the screen support beam, providing the correct position and size of the support beam, will play a key role in the installation and use of the anti-blocking industrial screen mesh.
The diameter bar position of the anti-blocking industrial screen mesh is woven with reference to the support position of the vibrating screen, that is, the diameter bar weaving position coincides with the position of the support beam.
The correct installation and use of the anti- blocking industrial screen mesh has a great relationship to improve the screening effect and prolong the service life of the anti-blocking industrial screen. As the industrial screen manufacturer, Anpeng has summarized the following problems that need to be paid attention to during the installation and use of the anti-blocking industrial screen.
1. Ensure that the screen surface of the anti-blocking industrial screen mesh is tight. Because the anti-blocking industrial screen is made of high wear-resistant materials, but the fatigue resistance is not enough, so in the installation and use, tensioning the anti- blocking industrial screen is the key to ensure the service life of the screen.
2. Control the total length of the anti-blocking industrial screen mesh. When using a screen with edge wrapping or elbow, the outer dimension of the edge (elbow) of the anti-blocking industrial screen should be 30-50mm smaller than the actual distance inside the screen box, so as to avoid the anti-blocking industrial screen being too long and not stretched tightly.
3. Regularly check the tension of the anti- blocking industrial screen mesh to prevent the anti- blocking industrial screen from breaking due to loosening after a period of use.
4. Due to the material, the anti-blocking industrial screen mesh cannot be repaired by welding.